Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge 113

It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Here is the deal: make a card with this layout and use the InLinkz button down at the very end of this post to enter your card. The links will close on Friday at 10 PM (Mountain Time), and I'll randomly select one card to feature on my blog on Saturday. So, as long as your card is linked by 10 PM Friday, your card will be in the drawing. Be sure to link directly to the blog post or gallery image which features your card. You may post a picture of the sketch on your blog, but please save the image to your computer first. Use the keyword SSSC113 if you plan to post your card in an online gallery.

The sketch:

Mt card:


I used dcwv cardtsock pastels and also dots, stripes & plaids cardstock...the digi is a freebie..i added some flower  stickers and a bigger flower.. cut out the scallop circle with my cricut accent essentials

Head over and join in on the fun

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is really cute, yes got the free digi he he so fun, love it xxx

girlia said...

Wow! this image truly put a smile on my face. I love it.