Monday, May 30, 2011

challenge over at the critter sketch

Challenge #67 is for group #1. This is our last week with our sponsor Wag's n Wiskers. Please have your projects uploaded into the appropriate photo folder no later than May 27th.


SKETCH~provided by April lower

ALSO....add some bling (as you will see from the sketch there is a lot of opportunity to do so)!
The sketch provided by april
My card:

I used dcwv cardstock the glitter stack...the image is called Joy Ride...i colored with my sharpies & bic markers...image is wags n whiskers http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/ i added some sticker flowers and a stamp sentiment

head over and join in on the fun

3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Your card is gorgeous Tina, I like the sweet image and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Terri J said...

What a fun card! And so sweet, it looks like she is saying weeeeeee!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love your flowers and you colored the image perfectly to match :)