Saturday, June 11, 2011

New sketch for Monkey Challenge 60 - You pick the theme and colors!

Ok everyone ready for another challenge over at A La Card Monkey? I am...It's just a sketch. No theme. No colors. You select those. Just have fun! )

 Add the sketch to your own blog.  Leave some fabulous comments for everybody, because we all like to feel popular. The deadline is Thursday at midnight.





The sketch:


My card:



I used dcwv cardstock and stampin up cardstock...the flowers are stickers with glitteryness all over them...so cute... the circles were cut with my cricut...and the sentiment is from my fav stamp set.

Head over and join in on the fun

9 comments:

Peet said...

So beautiful, Tina!!

girlia said...

Love the colors! Great interpretation of the sketch

Terry said...

This is such a sweet card, Tina. You could use it for so many things! I love it.

Terry
A La Card Monkey

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is so pretty!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So pretty, that would make anyone smile :)

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the flowers, so very pretty xxx

Lola said...

Completely lovely!

Unknown said...

What a pretty card. I like all the bright colors, definitely makes me "smile"1

Annie Lee said...

I love the cheerful look of this card. Great colors!