Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Delightful Inspirations “Christmas Snowman Joy”

Free Stamp of the Month Challenge – July Week 3 – “Christmas in July”....i am loving this snowman...ok have to say during the christmas time i have so many snowmen up in my home...they are my favorite.....so when this came as a freebie i was so super excited..there are 2 snowmen 1 is with the word joy and the other is not....

Want some FREE digi stamps? Play along this week and you will get a new freebie next week via email. If you missed getting this stamp for free, you can purchase it in my digital stamps shop and play along to receive the next freebies.

my card:


I used my christmas papers from dcwv the christmas combo...such cute papers in this stack....just a simple easy card.....

Head over and join in on the fun

6 comments:

Mary J said...

So sweet, Tina! I love the colours and that snowflake paper!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like that snowman image.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

This card is gorgeous love the snowman image :) Sandra H

girlia said...

Cute

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute, Tina! Love your design!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So cute, love your card lo and your colors are great :)