Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sketch 124

Sketch Challenge over at Card Patterns weekly sketch blog

Feel free to flip the sketch in any direction you like, just as long as all of the elements are there!

The prize this week for one random participant is one Sentiments O'Simple stamp set from Unity Stamp Co!

My card:

This was such a fun challenge....i used my dcwv cardstock and added some red polka dot ribbon...cuts some numbers out with my cricut..the image is from bugaboo in which i used my sharpies to color

Head over and have some fun and join in

6 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

This is so cute, love the numbers with you images :)

Sandra H said...

This is adorable:) Sandra H

Mad for Paper said...

this is too cute. I love those little kids.
TFS
Ang

Unknown said...

This is so cute Tina, what a fun image, love it xx

Kristii said...

ABsolutely adorable!!! Your card totally makes me smile!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

This is wonderful Tina!!! I love how it is put together.