Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ok im cruisin now

Since i have not been on in a really really long time to post i have been losing out on my freebies from delightful inspiration...so hopefully i will get back on track and start recieving them again

So here is my card:

I love love this image...i have wanted this one for sometime now and i got it...its called laughing giraffes set.....i used my stampin up papers... colored the giraffes with my sharpies.... added a green flower and stamped on a stamp sentiment

Head over and join in on the fun

5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

An adorable card, I like the sweet image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

This is a great image and l do like your colouring such a sweet image :) Sandra H

dstandard said...

Adorable - love the coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

girlia said...

love it

Unknown said...

Aww how cute, love your giraffes image, no wonder you got it xxx