Monday, October 10, 2011

First Dustin Pike card

Here is one i did yesterday..the weather is so nasty here in washington state...its cold and rainy, so sad to see summer go

I used a freebie from dustin pike in which i am entering into the "Spooktastic" challenge over at dustin pike http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/


I used my dcwv cardstock, alos my green stampin up paper...added some polka dot orange ribbon....little spider sticker and i hand wrote the eeek sentiment...the freebie from dustin pike i colored with my 80's glam sharpies

head over and join in on the fun

7 comments:

girlia said...

too cute

Jane said...

I'd shout more than eek if a spider of that size appeared in my house!! Thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground.
Hugs
Jane

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, eeek really that spider is soo cute :)

Gramma said...

I had to laugh.. the googly eyes on the spider make him look more frightened than the little batgirl. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground."
Hugz,
Gramma

CraftyGirl said...

So cute, love the colors and that spider is very cute with those googly eyes. Good luck in the challenge.

CraftyGirl

Ginny said...

love this card, thanks for joining us in "The Playground"

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Awesome job with the card. Spiders yuck, I have to agree with Jane on her comment about them! Love the dp and ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pike's Playground.
Hugs,
Charlotte