Sunday, November 6, 2011

So exciting

All i can say is YAY....today is my very first post as a Sweetie over at Cupcake Inspirations

The theme is CIC135 Photo Inspiration...and our sponsor is StampFairy





here it is...i know im going to have a blast as a sweetie ...i just hope i am good enouph to be here...
so i used my freebie from stampfairy called "willbur"...hes so darn cute...colored with my sharpies....added some leaves from my cricut cartridge...my cardstock is dcwv stack 6..o printed my sentiment from my computer...then added some dark brown ribbon

this was such a fun challenge...i hope everyone joins in on the fun

5 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Very cute :)

Mary J said...

What a fun brilliant card Tina!

Mynn xx said...

This is too fun!!! LOVE the punny card--so awesome! Very well done! :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

ha ha He is too funny! :)

Lisa Minckler said...

Tina,
Your card is adorable! Love the look of your blog too.
Just wanted to let you know that you are listed on my blog candy. Mr. Linky is wanting to procrastinate posting those, but I verified and it's all good. Thank you for posting on your side bar for me too. :)
Have a great one!
Lisa xx