Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday challenge at Just Some Lines

Yay its time for another saturday challenge at Just Some Lines....and its hosted by the talented Jenn

I made a ornament christmas ball...everyone says these are easy well sorta easy...i thought it was a little hard ...but it was a new project for me
now heres my card:


i used my glitter stack dcwv cardstock...simply such a beautiful green....love it...my image is from Just Some Lines called Snowman Angel Heart's contmeplation you can find it at the jsl store along with many other awesome images from jehanne

Now head over and join in on the fun and see what the rest of the jsl girls are up to

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Tina, Stunning as always love what you have done here:) Sandra H

Chelsea said...

Great ornament. Love it!

Mary J said...

That looks difficult to do, Tina! but you've done a fab job - a great idea!