Sunday, April 29, 2012

CIC158 A Day for Daisies

Good morning blogger friends, hope it was a great weekend for you all.....we relaxed...and enjoyed the weather

today at cupcake inspirations we have another fab sponsor A Day For Daisies, there are some cute freebies over there to, and also to purchase http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/

photo inspiration to follow:


my card
i used one of the new images from a day for daisies she is called Pearls in my hair
she is just gorgous, i colored her with  my yellow & blue sharpie markers, i stamped on my stampendous stamp for my sentiment, i used blue stickle for the birds, i found a umbrella thru a google search, my papers are from dcwv

now head over and join in on the fun and see what the rest of the sweeties have come up with

7 comments:

girlia said...

gorgeous

Rene said...

What a pretty image...colored beautifully!
Rene :D

Chris said...

Tina, I love the image you picked, it's so feminine and pretty. Lovely card.
Chris

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Tina, love the image and pretty colours xxx

Mary J said...

So beautiful Tina, love those papers with that beautiful image!

febe said...

Sweet card with the gorgeous image :)

north shore removals

JLJ Designs said...

Gorgeous card, Tina! I love your image choice and the colors are perfect.

Jen