Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mistletoe Fairy Christmas...

 I also joined in on another amazing challenge
Catch the Bug challenge Blog 
 
Its a photo of inspiration:
 
i used my bugaboo image Ava Mistletoe Fairy
colored with my boc markers, i used my snpwflake paper from dcwv christmas stack
i cut out the tag with my mini cricut
i added some deep blue ribbon with a bow with a snowflake embellishment
stamped on a stampendous sentiment, added some blue stickle to her wings
 
 
 
Have a great weekend
 
Tina 

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness what a pretty image and your card is absolutely beautiful xx

Unknown said...

Aww what a sweetie. Love that image and the gorgeous colors you used on your tag xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful tag Tina, love the gorgeous image and scrummy details.

Donna x

cebelica said...

Such a cute tag. That flower on the bow looks great. I like the image too. Hugs! xx

Mary J said...

How gorgeous, Tina! The papers and glittery wings are fab together!

Stephanie said...

This is absolutely adorable. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug. Your paper is perfect!

Julie Temple said...

Too cute! Love the image in blue, and your DP is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug Challenge!

Julie

Tammy Miller said...

What a cute project I just love it! Thanks so much for joining our Bingo challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!