Saturday, August 10, 2013

Challenge 11 - Colour Combo x

Happy Saturday...wow this weather here in washington is crazy...Thunder showers...
perfect time to sit in my craft room and craft away....

i joined in on Flat Friends challenge

Challenge 11 - Color Combo 


i made a tag....i used my flat friends image Be My Valentine
colored with my sharpie markers, my paper is from dcwv Recollections black & grey stack
i added some pink ribbon anf also a darker pink flower cut out, stamped on a stampendous sentiment and added some pink pearls to a grey banner

join in on this fab challenge @
 

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and the colour combo is lovely x

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous - I love it to bits x x thanks so much for joining us for our challenge and for sharing our link - I really appreciate it. Have a lovely weekend, Em x x

Melissa Czapor said...

Cute tag!! Glad you joined us at The Stamping Boutique!!

bumblebee creations said...

awwweee...Thanks for joining in our challenge at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!