Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Spooks.....

Good Morning, i just love the month of October, everything is Creepy & Spooky for Halloween

Today we have a new challenge for you at Cupcake Inspirations

Bugaboo is our sponsor for this week


Photo of inspiration to follow:

i love these colors, chartreuse is one of my favorite colors
i used my bugaboo image Halloween Skelekinz - Pumpkin
colored with my sharpie markers, my papers are from Halloween stacks k&company and also bright ideas by colorbok
i added some green ribbon

Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays

join in on our spooky challenge and see what the rest of the sweeties have created @ http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Tina, I like the image the colours and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Terry said...

So cute! I love the main image.

Indy's Designs said...

So fun! Love the shape of the card with that webby paper!
Hugs,
Debbie

Sandra H said...

Oh so gorgeous Tina and what great inspiration although l'd like to eat that cake....lol x

Mary J said...

Hello Tina! Sorry I haven't been around honey - so many things going on inmy real life!

This is so fab - gorgeous use of shape and love the colour combo too!

Wishcraft said...

Super cute image and fab design, great card :o) Hugs, Lisa x