Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wow here it is...

SISC46 It's gettin Sketchy Round Here
ok this is my very first posting as a GroovyGurl  It's Thursday, and that is exciting because Thursday means Stamp Insanity day!! You have no idea how excited i am to be on this team! I just love these stamps:)



I used valentines day maddie a free digi over at stampinsanity..cardstock is blue love from dcwv....buttons and ribbon, "thank you" is just one of the amazing stamps in my collection...go check out whats going on over there at stampinsaity stamps...

3 comments:

jen said...

I love,love....love your card.. I love how you colored her...super job. It is so fun to use markers and colored pencils...great job.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Awwwww... what a sweet little card! That mouse is too cute! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, Tina!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Great card Tina, FAB colors and coloring. So glad to be a GROOVY GURL with you:)