Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome

The Cuttlebug Spot All Tied Up Challenge i entered this card that i had made a couple days ago,thought it was perfect for this challenge... twine. You probably already have some in your stash so let us see how you use it in your projects.


This is my very first baby card...i have never done one i dont think...lol  i used dcwv cardstock...added flower shape from my cricut for behind my circle..I also added dots from my cuddlebug to the sentiment....this image is just so sweet

Be sure to have a look at The Cuttlebug Spot for more fabulous DT inspiration. And join in on the fun

This week's random chosen winner will receive a grab bag of embellishments...it will include some twine too.... enjoy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww so cute, I love baby cards and yes this is such an adorable stamp xx

jen said...

What an adorable card!!! Those boots are just to cute!! TFS
hugs,jen

Jannie said...

This is so cute!! Thank you for playing with us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

love
Jannie

April said...

So sweet and cute! You did a great job!