Friday, April 29, 2011

Flutterby Fairy - Next Challenge Digital Stamp

This week's new image is "Flutterby Fairy".

If you did not play along last week and receive this image in your inbox, you can purchase it in my digi shop and play along to receive the next freebie.

My card


I used dcwv cardstock..nd added some green ribbon and hot pink ribbon....the digi was a freebie over at designed2delight http://designed2delight.com/prestashop/ , which i colored with my 80's glam sharpies... i printed the sentiment off of my computer.. i love the jokerman style font its magical...lol
i just love playing along with their challenges...(you get freebies too) head over and join in on the fun

6 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

She's such a cute digi, really pretty colors :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so cute, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

LaVerne said...

I like the card. Nice colors!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty card! Love the sentiment you used! Like the colors you used to color in the image! Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delight!

Kendra

girlia said...

You are amazing! Love your color technique. This card is just 2 adorable.

dstandard said...

Just adorable! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!