Saturday, May 7, 2011

Life's a bed of roses for Monkey Challenge #55


We love the bright colors and wonderful scents of flowers, so why not incorporate that into a challenge (well, at least the colors)? We have a great sketch - notice the ribbons (we like those too) - that will complement any flowers!



The sketch:


Now it's your turn. Create a card using the sketch and flowers, post it on your blog with our graphic and a link back here, then click on the Linky tool so we can visit your blog and leave syrupy words of love for you. It's all a big love fest with a bouquet of flowers thrown in! You've gotta love that. We do. lol



My card:


I used dcwv cardstock...the image was a freebie...i used my sharpies to color ..made a couple flowers 3d...added some stampin up green ribbon....cut the tag from my cricut ...added a side border

Head over and join in on the fun

9 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Pretty Card, I just can't believe that is with Sharpies. I love the
3D flowers and mushroom too. Thanks for having fun with us a A La Card Monkey, Plus thanks for being so fast and making the first Card!

Hugs
Shirley

Mandy said...

Hi Tina,
Beautiful card....Love the layout and the colours are lovely...
Mandy x

Terry said...

Wow! I had to do a double-take. I didn't recognize your blog! It looks fabulous! I love the cheery colors of your card. Super cute. Thanks for doing our Monkey Challenge!

Hugs,

Terry
A La Card Monkey

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Really cute digi and I love how you popped the flowers up, it really gives it dimension :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the colours and what you have done with the ribbon
Kevin xx

Mary J said...

Oh, I've never seen this challenge, Tina! Love that sketch and your take on it is just gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Tina, beautiful colouring, love it. Hey so sorry not been around lately, been a tad busy. Hugs xx

Heidi said...

So many bright colors and I love how you've popped up some of the flowers to give the card extra dimension!

Annie Lee said...

What a gorgeous and fun card in one! I love your vibrant colors!