Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sketchy Thursday #130 over at Eat Sleep Stamp

My first time posting on tracy's blog...such a fun sketch to..

Remember Tracy will choose the most clever, creative, and cute creation from the submissions this week to be the next Sketch Artist. Your design will also be featured on her blog next week!

You have until next Wed. 5/18 to play along. When uploading to SCS and PCP or or your blog please use keyword ESS130 for the challenge.

The sketch:


Mt card:



I used dcwv cardstock stack 6...sharpies to color my image that was a freebie called "itchy bowl" at bugaboo stamps..

head over and join in on the fun

3 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love that digi, great DP's and embellishments, really cute :)

Kara said...

Super adorable card! Congrats on being the blog hop winner over at my blog :)

-Kara
Karassweetcreations.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Oh my heck Tina this is wicked cute!!! Love this image and you rocked the sketch. :) These papers are just the perfect pair for this little guy. I'm so tickled you were able to play along with this weeks sketch!
Hugs,
Tracy