Sunday, July 3, 2011

July–Anything Goes Challenge!

This week we come to you with a Theme challenge!  This is our Anything Goes Challenge so you decide the theme!!!! I love the challenges they have ...so much fun


My card:


I won this pretty little girl at bugaboo she is called Wee One Fairy - Look Back and you can find here  http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Angels-Fairies_c_158.html along with other wonderful images...i used dcwv cardstock and i stamped one of my favorite stamps...colored her with my bic markers added some white stickle to the clouds to add some puffyness and some pink and green ribbon

Head over and join in on the fun

6 comments:

Mary J said...

Love it! Oh Tina, those colours are just so yum together!!

Sandra H said...

This is fabulours you have done a fantastic job on this card:) Sandra H

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Very cute, love the color combo and the image is so sweet :)

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Oh this is too cute Tina! Love how the cloud turned out. Have great 4th!

Tammy Miller said...

Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our July Anything Goes Challenge!!, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

Paul said...

Thank you for joining in with us at Catch The Bug for our Anything Goes challenge. Hope to see you join in with our Clean and Simple Challenge this week as I'd love to see what you create for it.
TFS
Paul
http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/