Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Challenge #24 - Inspiration Photo over at Birthday Sundaes

Your challenge is to create a birthday card using the photo as inspiration. Please remember to include birthday wording on your card!




My card


I used my winning image from bugaboo...her name is ava cupcake...shes adorable...colored her with my sharpies....added some polka dot ribbon...dcwv cardstock is my favorite papers i used The Glitter Stack....and i added a birthday stamp

Head over and join in on the fun

9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I like the image and the fab backing paper.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Truly gorgeous love the image and how nice of you to use it :) Sandra H

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Awww...such a cute birthday card! I love how you were inspired by the photo! That bugaboo is so adorable! Congrats on winning her and thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Amber

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Perfect match, really cute card :)

Unknown said...

O wow, this is stunning and so colourful. I love colourful cards, always so fun. hugs xxx

Mary J said...

Tina, this is so brill! I love how you've coloured her in and that bow!

girlia said...

too adorable. Love her she is simply adorable.

Lola said...

I LOVE Ava and you made her look so pretty! Wonderful colors!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just adorable! :)