Monday, September 19, 2011

Monkey74: Ain't it Good to Know, You've Got a Friend

Hello blogger friends.....happy monday...im here today with another awesome A La Card Monkey challenge...

This is such a cool sketch

My card:


I used my dcwv cardstock ....such lovely papers in the stack 7....i printed this adorable tree off my computer as a freebie colored it with my 80's glam sharpies...the green circles were cut from my cricut...i added some orange polka dot ribbon

Thanks for looking
head over and join in on the fun

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow this is a lovely card l love the sketch and the image is just beautiful! gorgeous ribon and the background is lovely too:) Sandra H

Lola said...

VERY pretty! Like the colors and the use of Kraft. Again, very pretty.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such a cute ribbon design to go with your lovely tree, really great :)

Terry said...

The colors and image on your card POP, Tina. I really like it!