Sunday, November 13, 2011

CIC136

I am having such a blast at Cupcake Inspirations...everyone has been so nice and welcoming...

Now its time for another amazing challenge....

our sponsor is Tiddly Links

Follow along with the cake...its such a beautiful one at that.....



My image is Catch My Heart by tiddly links...i had to have her and i have always wanted an image from tiddly links...i colored her with my 80's glam sharpies....added a stamp sentiment from stampendous (one of myfavorites)...my cardstock is dcwv ..added some orange polka dot ribbon and there she is...

Head over and join in on the fun and see what the other Sweeties are up to

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Tina, sweet image.
Wendy xx

Rene said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE! Love it! I'm going to have to try those markers...they color beautifully!
Rene :D

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Tiddly Inks is my favorite, your card is just adorable!! Love the colors :)

Sandra H said...

This is amazing!:) Sandra H

cardmaking bird said...

Great card, Tina - I don't think it could be anymore perfect for the challenge!! Hugs, Marie xx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah tina!!!
I have sneaked in for a peek at this card because it is just sooooo cute!!!!
There is still time to enter it into our anything goes challenge pver on the tiddly inks challenge blog too, would love to see you there in our linkies!!
Hugs Lou xxxx

Mary J said...

So dinky sweet Tina! Love how you did the sentiment and ribbon like that!!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this! That little girl reminded me of Little Red Riding hood...turned orange! ;D Fab job!!! :)