Thursday, November 10, 2011

Monkey Challenge 81: Thanks/Friend + Sketch

Time for another A La Card Monkey photo challenge...follow along with the photo


my card:

I used my new papers that i had won..im just loving these so much they are from teresa collins collection called timeless ...amazing arent they....i colored my freebie that i recieved from bugaboo with my boc markers and sharpies......added a pink border with some pink gems on the bottom...light pink ribbon with a tag i printed from my cricut and stamped on a thank you sentiment...

head over and join in on the fun

10 comments:

Prasetyo said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

Thanks for share,
* Rio Prasetyo *

Penny Hanuszak said...

Cute card. Like the bunny. TFS.

Dilsaver Designs said...

So cute, love the pink and grey with your bunny :)

Ulrike said...

Lovely project with nice colors -thank you for playing along with the monkeys! Liebe Grüße Ulrike -guest designer

Jehanne's doodles said...

Oh this is too cute Tina!!

Wendy said...

So cute Tina, fab image and love the colours.
Wendy xx

Mary J said...

SWEET! I love the pink and grey Tina!

MIA said...

Your card is soooo cute!
Love the grey-pink combination.
Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey,
Mia (guest designer)

girlia said...

cute. Love the inspiration.

Terry Blais said...

This is adorable, Tina! I love the bunny and you followed the sketch to a "T." Thanks for playing!