Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Christmas at Bugaboo - Day #12!

Today is the line goes, "On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve drummers drumming." Today's challenge is to "Use a Christmas Song as Inspiration"!


Well today is the  the 12th day of christmas at bugaboo...i used  AKV Santa - ho ho ho... colored him with my bic markers my papers ar dcwv christmas stack...added red diamond embellishments and printed off a sentiment..."hes makin a list checkin it twice gonna find out who's naughty or nice santa claus is coming to town"...one of my favorite songs

All i can say is this was so much fun...head over and join in on the 12th day of christmas

4 comments:

Lisa West said...

Great idea using songs for card making inspiration! Lisa

Amy said...

DARLING CARD!! THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH BUGABOO DURING THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CHALLENGES.

Sandra said...

Hi Tina, Wow this is lovely:) Sandra H

Dilsaver Designs said...

I love that you used that image with the sentiment, so cute :)