Saturday, January 7, 2012

Challenge at A La Card Monkey

Yay...it's time for another A La Card Monkey Challenge..I just love theses challenges...if you have never been over and joined in on one...please go & have some fun!

Didn't all of us get some new papercrafting supplies over the winter break? Or maybe you have something you purchased a long time ago that hasn't yet seen the light of day. we'd like you to use a new product for this week's Monkey Challenge 90: New to You + Sketch. Isn't the bunny in the sketch adorable? You don't have to use a bunny. Just pick an image that makes you happy. As always, feel free to dress up or dress down the above sketch. Just have fun with it!
Photo inspiration:

My card:


I used my new pastel papers from michaels.....these papers are so cute...my image is a freebie from Creative Hands...colored this little cute zebra with my sharpies...hes so adorable...added a stampendous stamps...there he is cute as a button

Head over to A La Card Monkey and join in on the fun

9 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh he is way tooo cute, love this Tina!

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous cards and great images:) Sandra H

Elizabeth Price said...

Your card is super sweet. It will make someone very happy. TFS, Elizabeth

Terry said...

This is such a sweet and simple card! I love it. Thanks for playing with us this week. I always look forward to seeing what you use!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Very sweet card! TFS.

Unknown said...

Tina, it's cute, Cute, CUTE!!!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Your zebra is so adorable, it would make such a great baby card also! TFS :)

Lucianna- A La Card Monkey GD

Totallyawake4-life said...

Oh he is adorable - love the simplicity but 'pop' that the layout gives with the little Zebra focal point is jus too cute!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Hey Girl

Love the card!! Sorry I am late in telling you, its just that for some reason my computer will not go on your blog... I think it is the background. SO I am on my Husbands computer to say HI and that I always want to leave a comment but I can't.

Hugs
Shirley