Sunday, January 15, 2012

CIC143 cupcake inspirations challenge

Hello blogger friends....today is another Cupcake Inspirations Photo challenge..Silver is such a cool color...were sposored by Amber Ink

Photo:

My card:


I used a freebie girl i found on a google search...isnt she the cutest....colored her with my bic mrkers....added a sentiment stamp...my papers are from the lemon flower dcwv stack

Head on over and join in on the challenge and see what the rest of the seeeties are up to
Photo:

5 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute!!! I love finding free stuff. :)

Chris said...

great card, she's adorable and you can't beat the price!

JLJ Designs said...

I love how the swirl of her dress matches the swirl of the cupcake.

Jen

Sandra H said...

Hi Tina, Your card is gorgeous and l too like the swirls on her dress great challenge and a nice colour to work with:) Sandra H

Rene said...

Awwww...this is so cute!
Rene :D