Friday, March 23, 2012

A La Card Monkey Challenge #101: Spring + Sketch

I'm a guest designer ...yay


I was so excited when i was asked to be a guest designer
A La Card Monkey Challenge #101: Spring + Sketch

The sketch to follow:


my card:

i used a freebie from Sliekje digi stamps http://www.sliekje.blogspot.com/ amazing digis over there and FREE...i colored this cute little bunny with my sharpies...added some ribbon from stampin up..my papers are from dcwv nana's kitchen and pastel cardstock....added a pastel green banner also a gflower cut out behind my image & stamped on a fun sentiment

now head over and have some fun and join in

4 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So fun, love your bright and fun papers with your adorable image :)

Patti said...

Adorable image. These are perfect springtime colors. It did make me smile!

Terry said...

I love your card! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week. And thanks for taking part in our Monkey challenges!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Cute card this week!!It is always fun having you join us! Thanks for leaving all the nice comments on the cards this week and Thanks for being on our Guest Design Team at A La Card Monkey this week!!

Hugs
Shirley