Monday, March 5, 2012

A La Card Monkey Challenge #98

A La Card Monkey Challenge #98 is about Happiness + Sketch.
the sketch:
my card:

 
i used a win that i recieved which is from  My Favorite Things called: Bubble Bunny Flopsey, you can find this image and more @ http://www.mftstamps.com/clear-stamps/Flopsey?product_id=470 i was so excited to win this image and o also have more that i won and cant wait to use...i only used i bic marker which was blue, i added dark blue ribbon, my papers are dcwv nana's kitchen, my flower shape behind my image is cut from my cricut...stamped on a sentiment which is part of the image set...

thanks for stopping by

head over and join in on the fun

9 comments:

Terry said...

I love the main image and the saying, Tina. Really cute! Thanks for taking part in our Monkey Challenge this week.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I like the image and that fab bow.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Oh so pretty :)

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, what a fab image :o) Lisa x

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a cute sentiment and your image is so sweet :)

Mandy said...

So cute,love the image...
Mandy x

Mary J said...

Lovely take on the sketch Tina - very sweet!

Uta said...

Your card is so lovely. I like the image and the sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey.

Hugs, Uta

Penny Hanuszak said...

Ahhhh..... happiness is a warm bath. What a sweet little blue bunny...too cute! TFS.