Wednesday, October 10, 2012

sweet halloween

Welcome to week 11 of the 13 days of halloween with Terry @ Goin over the edge
 
 
The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop continues in Week 11. Each week, you're invited to add your Halloween creation to the blog hop, along with the code near the bottom of each post. When you add the code to your blog while you are in the edit HTML mode, your readers can play along, leave comments, and view the samples right from YOUR blog!

At the end of 13 weeks, I will give one person a $50 Stampin' Up! gift certificate! The more times you enter the blog hop, the better your chances of taking home the Grand Prize. You also get a ticket just for displaying The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop badge on your blog. Whoo hoo
 
 
i made a sweet halloween card using my brown cardstock along with my polka dots from Lemon Flower stack from dcwv, i added a big orange bow along with a creepy crawly spider with goofy eyes, printed out a halloween sentiment
 
 
 
now this is a blog hop so join us and have some fun 

2 comments:

Terry said...

I love the big bow and spider! This is such a cute card, and one I could make. :-) Thanks for adding it to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop. I appreciate all of the support you've given me throughout all of these weeks, Tina. :-)

Hugs,

Terry

Sandra H said...

What a beautiful card Tina and that bow is gorgeous!! x