Friday, November 9, 2012

A Cute Christmas

I just love to blog around, i find the most coolest blog and challenges...like this one over at
 
 Digi Garden: Customer Challenge Four - A Cute Christmas
 
Time for Challenge Number Four and this month we want to see all those Cute Christmas creations...Remember you must use a Digi Garden image to qualify for a prize.
 
i used one of Digi Darla freebies from facebook called
"Ursula's Candy Cane "
 
colored with my sharpie markers, my papers are from my dcwv christmas stack, i added red polka dot ribbon with a bow along with a glittery tree embellishment, i used my cuttlebug for the dotted blue paper
 
 
ready for christmas
 
 
 

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Another brilliant fresh fun card, Tina!

Have a lovely weekend honey!

McCrafty's Cards said...

A really sweet card Tina I like the image and what you have done with the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Oh she's just precious!! :) I love your coloring on this image!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Digi Garden Customer Challenge this month! Hope you will join us again next month! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member