Saturday, November 3, 2012

fall.....

Morning blogland...I have some exciting news to share.................
 
I am so excited to be a guest designer for the month of November over at Meljen's Designs
 
 
i just love all the cute creations, just so darn cute
 
here is my first card i made
 
i used this adorable image hes called Little Umbrella Boy
colored with my red & blue bic markers, my striped paper is from dcwv and also pastel green & blue cardstock, i also used a fall sentiment from meljen's called Happy Fall , i made the umbrella 3d...i love the 3d look
 
i know i am going to have so much fun as guest deisgner
 
 make sure you check out the blog and the store
 
thank you for stopping by
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Tina, I love the red touches on your card and congrats on your GDT spot :) xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Tina, I like this image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Mary J said...

That is so fab, Tina! I love your fresh makes!

Sandra H said...

Tina this is stunning x

Terry said...

Such a cute card, Tina! Congrats on being a guest designer. Whoo hoo!!!