Saturday, March 2, 2013

Trick or Treat......

 
Anything Goes Saturday Challenge over at Catch The Bug
 
I made a Halloween card today for this challenge
i have so many bugaboo images and just love creating with them
 
i used my bugaboo image  Halloween Skelekinz -topper
colored with my sharpie markers
i used my halloween spotted canary papers from k&company
i added orange stickle to my pumpkin & cut out the sentiment from one of my papers
 
 
halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and i thought this was a great theme for the anything goes challenge
 


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Tina you have been busy this is another stunner xx

Becky G said...

Super awesome card creation! So glad you joined us in this week's Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope to see your work again!

:) Becky G