Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dilly Beans Challenge: DOTS

I made a card today for the Dilly Bean's Dots challenge
 
i chose my dilly beans image Skull Bow
i used only green marker on her lips, i chose to paper piece my green dots paper for the bow and her eye, my dot paper is from dcwv dot matstack, i added green ribbon with a bow along with a stampendous sentiment
paper pieceing is so much fun to me, now that i got the hang of it...lol
 
 
join in on this fun challenge @ http://www.dillybeanschallenge.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Love ,Love It!! thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week AND using a dilly Beans image x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh Tina, she's beautiful - love how you matched her eyes and hair bow, so cool. We really appreciate that you use our images for our challenges - thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)