Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter Time......


Hope everyone has a fun Easter!!
 today i joined in over at Whimsie Doodles

The theme this month is Anything Goes with an Optional Twist 'Food or Drink'.

I used the freebie from Whimsie doodle called BITE ME
my papers are from my pebbles basic stack, (love these colors and patterns)
i added some white twine along with a cute green button
join in on this fun challenge @ http://whimsiedoodles.blogspot.com/http://whimsiedoodles.blogspot.com/2017/04/anything-goes-april-challenge.html

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Really cute, Tina! Isn't it fun to use cute freebies like this? Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsie Doodles Monthly Challenge!

Louis said...

Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
 www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,