Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cupcake 162... Black and White Christmas

Over at Cupcake Craftroom Challenges....


I'm a little late on this one...but i have been so busy lately......but i finally finished ...
 

This was sorta hard for me because i have not really done any black & white christmas cards...lol but i was up for the challenge..
i used a freebie from Pink Gem which i just thought was perfect for this...such a cutie...i used my dcwv cardstock The Glitter Stack....which has the most amazing black papers....added a charm snowman crossing...some black polks dot ribbon with a snow flower embellishment

head over and join in on the fun...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow a super Black & White card...love it...that snowman is so cute.
Thank you for joining the Cupcake Craft Challenge...have a great week.
Hugs,
Sandra
xx

Sandra H said...

This is lovely your snowman is gorgeous :) Sandra H

Lola said...

Great job considering I would find this to be a really hard challenge! I think you picked the perfect image and details.

Brodders said...

Great take on the challenge. Fab card x Thanks for joining in with us this week at cupakes x

cardmaking bird said...

Fab card Tina - and clever idea to use a snowman so you could stick with the mono theme! Hugs, Marie xx

Rachel Izakowicz said...

What a gorgeous card - just love your interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week x

Dragonlady said...

Just popped over to say thank you for joining my candy. Good luck.

Great card too.

hugs Ali x

Faye said...

Way too cute! I love your snowman. xxx

Mary J said...

Really sweet Tina! I love how you've done the ribbon!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love B&W Christmas', so elegant and your card is just adorable! What a cute image and tag :)

Unknown said...

Nice Art designed ... thanks for sharing us ... it may help me for making artist... Now I am going to buy some Christmas Gifts