Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Challenge over at Just Some Lines

Wow now all i can say is this was a hard one for me...lol but i did it

Today one of my fellow awesome design team members from Just Some Lines... jenn... is having a saturday challenge...Theme: Reminds Me Of A Song


I had just watched this movie ( which is my favorite disney movie)...so i thought this would be perfect with jehanne's Emo Mermaid....isnt she just the cutest....well i colored her with my 80's glam sharpies.....used my dcwv cardstock called mat adhesive stack prints...amazing papers....i used my cricut to cut out the lyrics...not perfect but im still trying to get the hang of letters...added some wave border on the bottom and bubbles to the top...there she is

you have to head over and join in on the fun http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/

also check out Just Some Lines store and see jehanne's amazing creations http://www.justsomelines.com/shop/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Tina, love those bubbles and sea waves xxx

Jehanne's doodles said...

This is gorgeous Tina! I love how you have done the sea and the bubbles!!