Sunday, October 9, 2011

FREE Stamp of the Month for October – “Hope Butterfly”

I just love the breast cancer awareness images that are all out there...this is dear to my heart for my mom had breast cancer....heres a challenge from delightful inspirations Hope 2011 Cancer Awareness


my card


i used my amazing freebies from d2d...i just love butterflys...and the hope image says it all...i used dcwv cardtsock...colored with my 80's glam sharpies..added some sticker flowers also some gem corner embellishments...and a pink border

head over and join in on this amazing challenge

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, and so pretty in pink, love your butterfly xxx

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous Tina! I love the sentiment with the flwoers!

Chelsea said...

great pink card!

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful and for a good cause:) Sandra H

girlia said...

cute card. I definitely have to get busy on mine

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card! Please join Link Up for Pink; we have over $3K worth of giveaways (153 prizes).
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com